10.28.2009

NEIL ARMSTRONG_SWEEET_2002



1. Who Do You Love - Bernard Wright
2. One On One - Hall & Oates
3. Juicy - Mtume
4. As - Stevie Wonder
5. No Letting Go - Wayne Wonder
6. A Little Bit Of Love - New Edition
7. Outstanding - Gap Band
8. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd
9. I'm Curious - Midnight Starr
10. All Night Long - Mary Jane Girls
11. Open Your Eyes - Bobby Caldwell
12. Every Little Step - Bobby Brown
13. Lovely Day - Bill Withers
14. I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
15. Please Don't Go Girl - New Kids On The Block (Roli Rho & Daddy Dog remix)
16. By Your Side - Sade
17. I Belong To You - Lenny Kravitz
18. Rock Wit Cha - Bobby Brown
19. Don't Disturb This Groove - The System
20. Overjoyed - Stevie Wonder
21. You Can't Change That - Raydio
22. I Need Love - LL Cool J
23. Crush On You - The Jets
24. I Wonder If I Take You Home - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
25. Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - David Grant & Jaki Graham
26. Night To Remember - Shalamar
27. Love Come Down - Evelyn Champagne King
28. Best Of My Love - Emotions
29. Saturday Love - Cherrelle
30. Rock With You - Michael Jackson
21. Always And Forever - Heatwave

This mix is dope and Neil Armstrong's DJ skills never disappoint.
Look at the tracklist, every mix he does is a history lesson.

1 comment: